15 May 2012

instagram: my week (or two) in pictures

{whoops. super late with any sort of posting at all. 
there are raspberry bran muffins in the mix
until then, instagram
you can find all of my instagram pics at vmrvictoria}

{I substituted peaches for berries for the filling and used this crust 
for a full-size peach tart based on Baby Strawberry pies}


{some friends had me over for sushi night...one where we made and shared our own rolls}


{their dog Pretzel lay in wait for any dropped tidbits}


{and things got real fun after a while...}


{& when I arrived home safely, well after having stopped drinking, 
there were no lights to impede the moon's brightness, only clouds}


{I went on a mini vacation where there were pedicures}


{and writing}


{and sweet tea & barbeque}


{we celebrated the Kentucky Derby with mint juleps}


{then switched to Cinco de Mayo tacos}


{meanwhile, Pepper played hard}


{and kept an eye on racing stuff for me}


"Be well. Do good work. Keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment